1. Cut burlap into rectangles. I did mine 4″x5.5″
2. Make letters you can use to trace onto your fabric. I used a cricut cutter. But another way if you don’t have access to a cricut is to print out your letters from your printer, cut out and then they’re ready to trace onto your fabric.
3. Trace and cut letters from fabric.
4. Place letter onto rectangle and sew onto burlap.
5. After you’ve sewn all your letters onto a burlap rectangle, line them up on your twine to see how you may need to space them for how you want them placed on your banner.
6. Using a zig-zag stitch, sew twine onto burlap rectangles leaving some extra twine on the sides so you can use that to hang it up. Be sure to back-stitch with each new rectangle.
7. Cut off excess twine and you’re done! Now you have a festive Thanksgiving banner to remind yourself and your family to try and have more gratitude!